Thursday, May 17, 2007

Otsega Fashion Show

Yesterday was the Women's Club Fashion Show at the Otsega Hotel in Cooperstown. The food was fantastic (as usual) and my pi shawl was warmly received. Elena, an 18-month-old model in my vintage style sweater set, ran away with the show! The crowd went crazy over her and she loved every ohh and ahh that she received. I don't think anyone paid attention to the mc's remarks after she started prancing around! The next model after Elena was heard to remark: I have to follow that! One woman did come over to me after the show to ask the price of the shawl.($125) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I was intrigued by your blog title. Is the Otsega Fashion show an annual event in May?

Gina said...

I was intrigued by your blog title. Is the Otsega Fashion show an annual event in May?

Blacksheep said...

The Woman's Club hosts a spring fashion show at the Otsega every year to benefit their scholarship fund. The Chamber of Commerce hosts one there in December to benefit the Food Pantry. The food is always fantastic!