Thursday, May 10, 2007

pi = DONE!

I finally finished by shawl for the fashion show next week at the Otsega Hotel in Cooperstown. It's a pi shawl (that, for not shawl-knitters means you start with an odd number and double the number of stitches every 6 rows until you have the shawl the size you want. Since mine is 52", you can do the math and figurer out how many stitches I ended up working on!) The vertical lace edging came out very nice even tho I had to wait until I reordered yarn coz I ran out with 18 rows to go!!! (That was about 3".) Now, for the same fashion show, I'm working on a pink vintage-style A-line child's jacket with a peter pan collar that's edged in navy and a beret to go with it. I want to finish that this week so I can do other things besides knit til 11pm ever night! Like clean house...maybe, not!

No comments: