Thursday, June 7, 2007

Summer Time and the knitting is fast and furious!

I guess it's really summer and the tourists are in Cooperstown. All sorts of things have been selling, things that were experiments and things that I liked and (I thought) no one else did. My shelves look very empty and that means it's time to knit! I'm looking for a pattern for a one- piece baby romper. Saw one in a catalog but can't find the catalog now! I have a skein of sport yarn that's been sitting next to me for about 2 weeks asking to be made into something. I bought it just coz I liked the color and I think it's time to use it...maybe there's enough for a sweater set? I just ordered some new sock yarn, too. One with aloe vera and jojoba and another with chitin(extracted from shells of crab and shrimp) and soysilk. If those make up as soft as the bamboo/wool blend they will be very nice. And tourists always go for the odd thing on the label!

No comments: