Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Too Hot To Knit???

We went to Speculator to our camp this past weekend and went to a pizza buffet at a local diner with a group of our friends. (Most of the other patrons there were locals so you know the food was going to be good.) The buffet had app. 10 different toppings on the pizza. It was a serve yourself/all you can eat thing with a glass of ice tea and dessert included in the $7/person. The pizza was pretty good and none of us went away hungry! Even my mother, a lst generation Italian-American, agreed that the pizza was good! I took my knitting to camp with me and worked on baby socks. I've done so many I can almost do them without thinking. Last night I started a v-neck, raglan-sleeve cardigan that I've done before and couldn't get it started. I'm blaming the color--soft navy--and the weather--it was too hot. Hopefully I'll do better tonight. I have to work in Cooperstown on Saturday and want to have it done by then. Mom knit a bear that I had found online and I did a matching cardigan for it without any trouble but the kids' size was beyond me. Oh, well, that happens sometime, doesn't it?

No comments: